I’m Rob McLeod – Marketing guy and strategic thinker. With over fifteen years experience working in strategic communications, I’ve worked with a wealth of brands and organisations – some you know, and some you’ve yet to hear about – and in this blog I try to shed some light on interesting insights and anecdotes as well as a few recipes and stories of adventure beyond marketing along the way…
Here’s my latest blog on eConsultancy: As a planner, data has always been the bread and butter of my professional career. Since the rise of planning teams in advertising agencies during the 70s, it has been our job to really … Continue reading
My day at Jump’13 got off to a great start with an inspiring presentation from our friend, Andrew Hood of Lynchpin on Tag Mismanagement. Reading between the lines of what Andrew had to say set me thinking about some of the key challenges we face today in marketing, and mistakes that are all to easy to make.
- Let thought leadership be just that.
- The ‘big idea’ is no big deal
- Digital versus direct: using data for good
- Five simple steps to building trust online
- Why Brands should steer clear of NOTW
- Curry, but not as we know it (in a good way)
- Human marketing anyone? Yes please!
- Champion of the end-user
- Galettes Breton